SHOW, DON’T TELL!
Let’s say you have built an ice cream-scooping robot for your neighbourhood block party. Beakerhead will find a way for you to share your lessons learned at the crossroads of art and engineering – with the world!
There are three ways to get involved with Beakerhead as a program presenter:
- Take part in the core events produced by Beakerhead, like big-time science busking during Four-to-Six or igniting an alleyway during Beakernight.
- Build something for Beakerhead. Calls for proposals are issued a couple times a year.
- Talk to Beakerhead about your partnership ideas for programs, events, installations, contraptions or inventions.
Here’s the kind of thing that fits:
- At the core of what you do, science, technology, engineering or math is involved (okay, so that includes just about everything!)
- You are willing to help others understand how it works
- There is a hands-on or interactive element
- There is art and creativity involved
- It will delight yourself and others
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM PRESENTER KIT
GET THE CONVERSATION STARTED HERE